June 01, 2011

SOUTH KOREA: EVERLAND RESORT

This was, so far, the largest theme park that I have ever been to. It has merely everything—- zoo, carnival, garden, name it.


I enjoyed the zoo especially the petting zone. Special thanks to their very fluffy lambs.

Everland Resort also includes the world’s steepest wooden roller coaster (77 degrees) which drops at 57m (7th in the world). The roller coaster also has the longest attraction time in Asia (3 minutes), with an altitude of 56m (the highest in Asia, 3rd in the world), with a maximum speed of 104km/h (the fastest in Asia, 8th in the world). Whew! and guess what? I didn’t have the courage to ride it because just by simply looking at its trail, I know I would die. O.o

This ride was also weird…………. and hilarious :)))

Korea’s cotton candy is the best one that I have eaten! It’s really soft, and the sweetness doesn’t hurt the throat. Now, I crave again :|

While on the skyline ride (which is just like a ski lift), we saw this cute kiddo (in the center) who formed a heart shape for us with his index finger and thumb of both hands. Pedophile madness. Hohoho.

and of course, I wouldn’t miss the flower garden. and guess what flowers were abundant? TULIPS!!!! I fell in love.
ONE DAY ISN’T ENOUGH TO TOUR EVERLAND RESORT. That’s how huuuuuuge it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment