May 14, 2012

Bbuing Bbuing

Here are some photos I collected with Kpop stars doing the famous cute bbuing bbuing. Tell me if you found more, gonna add them up here. For now, here they are. Bbuing bbuing!!!



Super Junior's Lee Donghae (my baby love) and Kim Ryeo Wook
Super Junior's Lee Hyuk Jae (Eunhyuk) and Park Jung Soo  (Leeteuk)
SM Entertainment's best buddies: JYJ's Kim Junsu and Super Junior's Lee Hyuk Jae (Eunhyuk)
SHINee's Choi Minho love
B2ST's Mr. Troublemaker  Hyun Seung
Actor Jung Il Woo
Actor Lee Jong Suk
High Kick's Jong Suk and F(x)'s Krystal who made Bbuing Bbuing happen :)
T-ara's Park Jiyeon (my girl crush)
Miss A's Bae Suzy (my girl crush)
SNSD's Im YoonA (my girl crush)
4Minute's Ms. Troublemaker Kim Hyuna
f(x)'s Amber Liu
WITH THE SPECIAL PARTICIPATION OF
Daniel Radcliffe
So how do you do yours? Might also post a photo of myself bbuing-ing soon. haha

BISOUS xo

No comments:

Post a Comment