November 25, 2011

RAJO! for PARISIAN

My sisters and I were given invites by Rajo's publicist to witness THE Rajo Laurel's venture on shoes. SM Parisian shoes made a collaboration with Rajo Laurel to offer deigner shoes at very affordable prices!
Tube Top and Bandage Skirt made by SYREL LOPEZ, Wedges from HongKong, Angel Wings Ring from GOLD DOT
The show was as fierce as the shoes presented. The models entered by dancing to fierce moves on the stairs. and how I just love to use the word fierce in this post! Forgive. :)
Rajo said that his inspiration for that night's fashion show was an art museum, hence the colorful pieces below. Brilliant mind! 
and now with the Rajo Laurel x Parisian shoes!!!
I got these devil red Kylie wedges right after the show!
After Rajo gave his gratitude to everyone for coming, we were given the opportunity to experience his wondershoeland first hand before it goes out to the market. It was definitely a feast. Gotta love Rajo and Parisian!
Congratulations on the successful launch, Rajo Laurel and Parisian! The collection will definitely be a knock-out!
with the Man of the Night Rajo Laurel, and blogger Laureen Uy

BISOUS xo

2 comments:

  1. hey girlie. super happy I onto your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fash Boulevard will do! Thanks for droppin by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete