August 18, 2012

Aye, Captain!

This top always gives me the Sailor vibe because of its Navy blue stripes.
I added pink accessories (necklace and earrings) to give the outfit some 'girlyness' into it. (Is there even such word? haha). 
By the way, the top can also be used as a blazer. I love things with dual function! It makes the price you pay more worth it.
Top from Platinum, Thailand; Pumps from Gifts Ahoy
I have been eyeing on these Mary Jane pumps for quite some time already. I just got too lucky to find them in the recent I'm Shoe in Love Bazaar. Such a great steal at a very reasonable price. The pros of bazaars. hihi.
BISOUS xo 

2 comments:

  1. nice top and cute blog as well. Btw, i nominated you for the Liebster Award. for more info here's the link: http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-liebster-award.html

    i am also conducting a giveaway.. if you're interested you can join here: http://hannieleugenio.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-lady-exquisite-giveaway.html

    i hope we could also follow each other.. just tell me.. ^^
    more power to your blog..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete